Subject: [Leica] Published
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:52:30 -0600

leowesson at gmail.com writes:

> It seems that they didn't credit you for the photography.

Leo,

Actually they did: Twice. Both online and in the paper edition of the
newspaper. The first link on the online link below is not my photo but if
you click on more photos there you will see my name credited to two of the
photos. The one they used on the front page and a second photo which is of
the rear of the house. It's the burning homes framed between two trees.

The other local paper (Calgary Sun) also used my second photo above on page
two of the paper edition and I am also credited there.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

.

Hotmail.