Subject: [Leica] Image Samples [was Re: Shiny Screen iMac CalibrationQuestion]
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:33:22 -0400

>> http://tinyurl.com/yartkxw
>>
>> I'll have to get your comments in the morning.  I need to turn in early
>> tonight.
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Dick

I'd think if you had a contrasty shiny new monitor it would make for flat
looking images on everyone else's monitor.

I'm needing to bring down the whites and bring up the blacks from some of my
older images it looks like to me. By about a stop.
The question is is this going to made for flat looking pix on everyone
else's screens who do not have these new monitors.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Image Samples [was Re: Shiny Screen iMac CalibrationQuestion])
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Image Samples [was Re: Shiny Screen iMac CalibrationQuestion])