Subject: [Leica] OT: Custom tripod collar?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 12:49:43 -0500

Doug,

There is an RRS QR plate for the GH1, I've ordered one and it should
be here shortly.

<http://reallyrightstuff.com/rrs/Itemdesc.asp?ic=B6&eq=&Tp=>

But of course I use the QR plate on the Telyt stock to mount the stock
to the RRS clamp, not the lens or the camera. You think the QR plate
would work to mount the GH1 to the stock mounting hardware?

Jim

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 12:11 PM, wildlightphoto at earthlink.net