Subject: [Leica] OT: Custom tripod collar?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 13:06:18 -0500

Doug,

My current configuration is similar to yours. I have the B2-Pro clamp
from RRS mounted to a B24 RRS plate on the vertical arm of the stock
to afix my monopod to my stock. I wonder if they make a clamp that
will mount to the top stock mounting hardware? The problem seems to be
the two stabilizing pins built into the stock hardware. They interfere
with mounting a camera (or clamp?) directly to the stock. If they made
a clamp with a lengthwise slit in it it would work, but I don't think
they do.

Jim