Subject: [Leica] OT: Custom tripod collar?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 23:08:21 -0500

Doug,

BTW and I just discovered this (after all I got my GH1 only recently),
unlike the G1 it'll turn itself into a micro-Hassy/Rollei TLR. It does
square-format 1:1! I couldn't believe it. No camera rotation
necessary, and the pixel count stays the same. Amazing but true.
Once again thanks for all the help.

Jim

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 12:06 PM, wildlightphoto at earthlink.net