Subject: [Leica] DAS feature 105: fly me to the moon and more
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:31:58 -0700

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Dante Stella <dstella1 at
ameritech.net>wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I have finally gotten my head above water after the new child and finishing
> my taxes:
>
> http://www.dantestella.com/past/past105.html
>
> This is a little bit of fun with a Texas Leica (a G690BL with a 65mm).

WOw, what's the story behind this picture?

Welcome back and post some baby pictures :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] DAS feature 105: fly me to the moon and more)