Subject: [Leica] The 21mm is a tricky beast.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:54:27 -0400

> Hi Marc,
>
> one of my favourite lenses ever - a Tokina 12 - 24mm.
>
> More or less my standard lens these days.
>
> Cheers
> Douglas

I'm heading out right now with my 12 - 24 already on my body though its a
Nikor not a cheesy Tokina.
though in effect gives ma 18-35 on my D200.

Kyle was smart enough to get the Sigma at the get go. And now that he's got
the D700 he REALLY IS getting 12 - 24.  Wow! As that was and is a FF lens.
Or FX if you can follow all their new acronoumous acronyms.

When I move up to FF I'll be hopefully shooting with the AF-S NIKKOR
16-35mm f/4G ED VR. If they let me have it.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner