Subject: [Leica] Advice wanted for carry camera
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 00:00:28 -0400

I think an 'optical' viewfinder is out, however, because if it's not a
finder you can use to focus then it doesn't solve his problem. So -- if the
Canon G series finders are that bad, that leaves only the EP2 and the GF1
among pocketable cameras with excellent image quality and size to go in the
(large) pocket.  I don't recollect in my brief encounter the G9 finder being
so terrible but I was in a bar so what can I say? The images from that
camera blown up on a screen at least (I don't know about prints) give most
of the good dslr's a run for their money. But you know that since you own
one....

Vince