Subject: [Leica] Advice wanted for carry camera
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 00:32:31 -0400

Well just to confuse matters further here's dpreview early look at the
Samsung NX-10 with 30mm pancake it's smaller thana G1 but larger than the
Olympus EP-1 though only about 5mm thicker. So here might be a pocketable
viewfinder 1.5 crop camera. I would think it's certainly as pocketable as a
Leica IIIc.

Mark, I agree with your numbers but you're flying in the wrong air show: he
has a Canon point and shoot now can't remember the model number. He wants to
improve on it. A G11 would -- massively -- improve on it. He wants it to fit
in his pocket. Otherwise Christ he should get a D3x -- like the size and
weight of one's enemy's head.