Subject: [Leica] IMG: re: Advice wanted for carry camera.
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:20:45 -0700

Ah, a picture that needs to be in color :-)

Just buy a m 4/3 camera that fits your style. I bet you will not regret it.
It's under a grand, can take Leica lens, have optical or EVF options (model
dependent). Good enough IQ.

Look, if Kyle, Steve Barbour, BD Colen all have a GF-1, what does that tell

My smallest camera setup is the camera phone, which I never use.

My carry-all camera is a digital M with a 35/1.4 lux or a SA21. Not
pocketable, but I can wear and drive at the same time. Anything else I can
take my messenger bag,

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>