Subject: [Leica] advice wanted for carry camera
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:08:04 -0400

Nathan,
Don't know if the GF-1 has this feature, but the G1 has an option to
retain the shot just taken in the EVF for quick review.  The shutter
can be tapped lightly to clear it.  The only time this option becomes
intrusive is when taking quick successive shots, but now I
instinctively "double-tap" to remove it when a quick second shot is
desired.  On the G1 the screen articulates and I found that helpful
taking some candid photos at a restaurant where I had the camera
sitting on the table and was able to surreptitiously catch a few
candid shots.

Rob