Subject: [Leica] Motorsports - another side of Jim Marshall
From: rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:56:26 -0400

Bob,

You are correct...we hired Jim to shoot that story for us and it was
terrific...one of the editorial highlights of the past 10 years. Nissan, and
Gohsn, liked it so much they hired Jim to shoot the launch of the Nissan
GT-R...sending him not only to Japan for the Tokyo Motor Show (where Jim
first sampled my M8...he didn't like it much) and then to the Nurburgring in
Germany. Jim produced an amazing set of photos. He was a real car guy...he
loved his Mercedes.

Roger