Subject: [Leica] OT: GH1, GF1 Adapters
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:04:37 +0100

AFAIK no all electronic aperture lenses can have their aperture adjusted
when using these 3rd party adapters, it stays however it was when dismounted
from the camera which -could- control it.
Sounds like you need and older style lens. Lots of the recent Nikon, and all
Canon EOS lenses have the same problem.
cheers,
Frank

>>> http://www.sonc.com