Subject: [Leica] OT: GH1, GF1 Adapters
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:47:13 -0500

Vince,

He mentions a 'pusher' in the description. Maybe there's a mechanical
linkage to the aperture ring from the adapter? But then he says
'diaphragm control of the lens is set manually'. I assume that means
you can't control aperture via GH1? I guess I'll find out when the
adapter arrives. If it doesn't work I'll send the lens back to B&H. I
hope it works though cause I have the Maxxum 50, great lens, that I
want to use on my GH1. 100mm 1.4 anyone?

Jim Laird