Subject: [Leica] Wow, the last word on Bokeh, from Zeiss
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:45:08 +0930

I've just finished properly reading this.  Their definition of bokeh
aside, it is finally nice to see a clear explanation for the circular
rendition of out of focus highlights (of which I was well aware) and
about the texture you sometimes see in them (which I had not figured
out).  Interesting and it further explains why the asph and aspherical
lenses from Leica have some odd out-of-focus effects.

Marty

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Wow, the last word on Bokeh, from Zeiss)
Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Wow, the last word on Bokeh, from Zeiss)