Subject: [Leica] Why Micro-4-3rds?
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:55:34 -0500

The Panasonic 4/3 with the 17mm lens could not be a better fit for me. My
preferred lens length is 40mm, I like pancake lenses that don't get in the
way, the viewfinder is in the middle (I'm left-eyed), the lens is very sharp
with nice bokeh, the lens is fast, the EVF works well in bright sunlight,
and the raw files enlarge nicely with good resolution.

Jeffery