Subject: [Leica] Partial eclipse (was - Anyone seen the conjunction?)
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:25:03 +0100

Not a partial, and not the pinhole effect, and not using on-topic equipment,
but a few snaps - scanned, cropped slides (Velvia, as far as I recall) of
totality in Turkey in 2006.

http://www.hemy.me.uk/Eclipse/index.html

In contrast to New York, it seemed that everybody was looking skywards. It's
an experience to be recommended, looking up (eclipse) down (shimmering
pinhole effect) and around (360 degrees of sunset).