Subject: [Leica] WTB : Leica 21mm f2.8 ASPH in silver (UK)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 15:15:36 -0400

> Yes, I am still weighing up whether to swallow the charges and go for it.
> It's odd but when you are looking for something specific it always seems to
> be the other side of the pond.
> Thank you for your good wishes.
>
> All the Best
> Eric

" swallow the charges and go for it " ? Well its not like you'll now be able
to use the 21 focal length if you just save up the money you just want it in
a different color.
The price you pay is you get a a more expensive glass mount.
Brass not aluminum
But spray painted with silver paint.
Not harking back at all the the nickel or chrome whatever lenses of Leitz
yesterday.
And weighting a real ton.

The 21 ASPH Elmarit is an overwhelming reason for the Leica M system to me.
I was overwhelmed by what it did for me.
What did it do for you?

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood) ([Leica] WTB : Leica 21mm f2.8 ASPH in silver (UK))