Subject: [Leica] HCB
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:21:22 -0400

Not to forget Atget, who got the whole street thing going I think.

Then the hungarian french photographers (Kertesz, Brassai) and the german
french photographers (ilse bing) and the  -- etc. you can fill in the blank.

The NY Times you can fight with one way or another and I often do but there
is no doubt of one thing: the headline writers (copy editors) in the arts
section are stupid and clumsy. I'd go berserk if I were writing for them.