Subject: [Leica] HCB
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 22:02:28 -0400

> Mark,
> You mean the mother in the bath holding her daughter? He worked insanely
> hard on getting that photo as I recall. What is "bunch flash"?

Bounce flash.
You Bounce it off the wall.
Looks totally real only its a 10,000 of a second and be there. And you can
stop down.
Most of the working press photographers had then in a leather case hanging
off their belt. For when they found themselves in an almost totally dark
room . With mother and mercury poisoned child.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner