Subject: [Leica] HCB
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 22:34:55 -0400

> He did pictures in California. I think he even did color pictures in
> California.
>
> I'll have to look that up though!
>
> All the best from the south of France!
>
> Tarek

> Tarek Charara
> <http://www.tarekcharara.com>
>
> NO ARCHIVE

http://www.facebook.com/LeicaCamera
This from the Leica Facebook page at the very top now:

Peter Turnley I have photographed the daily life of Paris for more than 30
years using a Leica camera. All of the images in my book "Parisians" by
Abbeville Press, with a preface by Robert Doisneau and Edouard Boubat, were
made using a Leica. I have had several exhibitions at the Leica Gallery in
New York. My work can be seen at www...

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner