Subject: [Leica] Is the best digital Leica a Nikon 9000 plus any M of your choice?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:17:22 -0400

I'm using the Nikon 5000 with Silverfast and it results in the best scans
I've been able to make; however, it takes much, much, much longer and more
work than the M8 or M9.  If you value your time at all, you'll regret
choosing that path.

Tina

www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Is the best digital Leica a Nikon 9000 plus any M of your choice?)