Subject: [Leica] New Summilux-M 35/1.4 ASPH. #11663
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:05:00 -0400

I always thought they should have come up with another name rather than
"floating elements". It just sounds like they can too easily be
decentered if you slosh the lens around.

When I dropped my 24/2.8 AIS Nikkor into the Green River in Utah years
ago, I found that the term really was a misnomer.

Dave R