Subject: [Leica] Craig's Denver show
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:19:11 -0400

Craig Semetko wrote:

I'm heading out tomorrow to Denver to attend the opening of an exhibition of
my work at the Camera Obscura Gallery in Denver. Thirty of my prints will be
on display in one of the galleries, and 30 images will appear in the other
gallery by celebrity portraitist Nora Feller. You can see the work that will
be shown at this link:

http://www.cameraobscuragallery.com/current%20show.html

Craig,

These are wonderful street photos. This is the first time I have ever seen
so many of your pictures at one viewing and I'm very impressed. I wish I
could see the actual prints. Do you ever have any showings east of the
Mississippi?

Larry Z (from New York)