Subject: [Leica] question on gallery reproduction
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:05:46 -0500

Ken,

First, let me say that my monitor is not scientifically calibrated.
However, when I process an image for uploading to the LUG gallery, I
normally leave it a little on the dark side, because I have found that they
tend to lighten up a bit when they appear in the gallery.

I resize to 800-1000 pixels per long side, save as 8-bit jpg level 12, and
upload as sRGB.

YMMV

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA