Subject: [Leica] And so it begins...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:26:57 -0700

At least 3 M9s are being offered for sale used. Now that the cameras are
available, more or less, the asking price is near or below list price, (e.g.
$6900). A typical tag:

"...I am considering taking a breather from the Leica world. I have a black
M9 that has been updated to the new firmware. The camera is a beauty..."

So by Oct, I do expect some people to sell theirs for ~$6300-$6400.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] And so it begins...)