Subject: [Leica] IMG: Happy Birthday and Lotus
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:38:32 -0700

Monday was my birthday and we went to get sushi. The server must sense
something because she asked "is it anyone's birthday today" when we were
sitting down. In the end, she and the sushi chef showed up with a
complementary fried banana and sang THE song.

http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/L9995819.jpg

***
Today we bike to downtown again to get our Chai fix, and it's not enough
that there are more than half a dozen bikes there already, but there is a
Lotus Elise:
http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/L9995823.jpg

Love the curve and judging from the fingerprints, so do lots of other people
http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/L9995824.jpg
http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/L9995828.jpg

Then a bicyclist with a "tux-speedo" walked by, so I thought the two make a
good pair:
http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/L9995827.jpg
--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>