Subject: [Leica] Hello all! been slammed!
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 21:21:23 -0500

Sorry I haven't been saying much these days, been slammed with a big
video project.  I will post some samples later after the client has
had awhile with them.  Final delivery is Tuesday and then I can catch
up on my still photo jobs on Wednesday and then we leave for Germany
on Thursday.

Thanks for all the Germany travel advice!  We still don't know where
we are going, probably start out in Munich and go from there. Any
luggers in Munich or Salzburg?

Thanks again!

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer