Subject: [Leica] Drobo
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:15:39 -0400

LUG:

The Drobo is still flashing red and is not accessible from my Windows 7
laptop; however, I was able to hook it up to my tiny Acer netbook and the
Acer can access the files (No, I have no idea why!).  I'm moving them all
over on to other external hard drives.  I do have them backed up but don't
want to depend on only one backup if I do have to reformat the drives.  The
little Acer worked all night and is about a quarter of the way through the
files.  I had just downloaded an update for the Drobo dashboard software
recently so I'm hoping it's just a glitch in the software and that the four
1T drives are all o.k.  We'll see!

Michael Pollan was not able to come to the dinner last night because his
father-in-law had a stroke.  Larry the Cable Guy (really Dan) was there.
 He's a really nice guy - nothing like his persona on TV.  I had to sign
model releases to appear on the History Channel program. Photos will follow
after I get my computer straightened out.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com