Subject: [Leica] Leica Service
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:58:52 +1000

Tina I keep in touch with Leica Camera Customer Service in Solms after my
visit when they looked after me very well.
I told them that you had posted on the LUG that you were very happy with
their service. You might remember that, with your permission, I sent that
photo of your M8 to them a while ago.
Here is a quote from their reply.

"Thank you for the information. I will also forward your mail to our
workshop as they did the job.
When you hear negative things all day, mails like yours lift the spirit :-)
Thank you !!!"

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman