Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 16 (ric)
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:04:00 -0400

I tried to come up with some answer to your questions, but really couldn't.

The truth of the matter is that I point the camera at something that
attracts me

i load the images into the computer and find the ones that still attract me

i make adjustments until they make me happy (a standard that some find too
saturated, or too loosely cropped, or too whatever...)

i think i see a difference also. when i started using leica a few years ago,
i felt like i woke up. i got excited about taking pictures again.

there is just something more REAL in the images that i can't put my finger
on--maybe it's an immediacy in the workings of the camera, perhaps the way
that the lenses cut images onto film or a sensor

i don't know

thanks for looking though

ric

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 16 (ric))