Subject: [Leica] Fresh blooms -not so fresh lens
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 21:16:57 +0200

Hi Douglas,

I found very interesting your pictures, and they are very nice. The
Steinheil 85 was a lens I was attracted for it, but I've never
decided, as Jim says contrast is no so good as Leica glass, your
pictures show a great and nice contrast.

Thanks for posting

Saludos
Lluis

El 01/05/2010, a las 10:59, Douglas Sharp escribi?: