Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ruffed Grouse
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 17:56:24 -0500

aroused my curiosity as well.

I often find myself intuitively whistling
(sometimes playing by native American flute too)
when watching but not photographing birds;
yet I've always fallen into silence
(like foolishly trying to say I'm not really here)
while trying to photograph them.

Now I'm thinking I got the silence thing wrong.
Nonchalant whistling may need trying while photographing - hmmm?

So Doug - do you talk like the human you are - or whistle - or?
Care to share?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com