Subject: [Leica] Mark's PAW - caught up. Phew!
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 20:33:08 -0400

Ok, Mark, wait -- are you telling me the itsy bitsy spiders went up the
water spout? Then what? Down came the rain? Washed the spiders out?

WTF man? How'd you let it happen?

I certainly hope that up came the sun and dried up all the rain so the itsy
bitsy spiders could go up the spout again.  Then, you know, you'd be off the
hook and everything.

Vince

PS If you haven't heard Little Richard sing that you haven't heard it really
DONE.