Subject: [Leica] IMG: kids, dogs, disturbing?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 19:36:10 +0200

I enjoy both a lot George, on many planes - ' original ' would be the
word in my language, and is meant to be positive.
Other qualifiers ; disturbing, surprising, thought triggering,
puzzling, inspiring, intriguing, ... whichever we choose I think the
point is that you don't create without breaking a rule or two, else
you repeat.
And both in my eye are creations, and very nice ones on top of this.

Thanks for sharing your eye.
Bien amicalement
Philippe

Le 4 mai 10 ? 19:27, George Lottermoser a ?crit :

> Thanks for taking a look and commenting Mark;
> and especially for responding to my light hearted questions.
>
> I'm not at all sure an image "needs to disturb" either.
> Though I've always felt strongly attracted to photographs
> which do, however slightly, "disturb"
> (probably too strong a word)
> in the sense of shifting my perception
> or creating an unexpected feeling.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george at imagist.com
> http://www.imagist.com
> http://www.imagist.com/blog
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/imagist
>
> On May 4, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Mark Pope wrote:
>
>> George,
>>
>> neither image is particularly disturbing to me.  I'm not sure that
>> an image needs to disturb anyway.  Both very enjoyable all the same.
>>
>> Sometimes I think it must be great to be a dog.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Mark
>>

>> Mark Pope,
>> Swindon, Wilts