Subject: [Leica] IMGS: It's Down!
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:24:04 +0200

>> PESO:
>>
>> Our house was lowered to its final resting place:
>>
>> http://fincadelaspiedras.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-down.html
>>
>> <http://fincadelaspiedras.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-down.html>Lots
>> of steel
>> beams in this one!

Congrats to you, and to the guys who performed the job.
Very impressive.

What strikes me most here after following the saga, is the near total
lack of safety equipment for the workers ...
Indeed, even in lenient France you could never view this I guess,
apart from a team Sunday DIYers.

So funnily, the whole series looks to me more like a bunch of friends
trying to help you out ... and adds a lot to the sense of adventure of
your narrative.

Thanks for sharing it all.
Keep posting,
and stay safe.