Subject: [Leica] IMGS: It's Down!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 07:54:27 -0400

Thanks, Philippe -

Wait until you see the photos of the guy working wearing only a pair of
shorts!  These are Southern Good Old Boys -  and our neighbors - who would
think wearing safety equipment meant you were a wuss and letting the
government interfere in your private life.  They do put on safety equipment
when we are expecting a visit from the building inspector.  ;-)

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com