Subject: [Leica] OT: Epson 1280 recommendations
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:11:20 -0700

Jim.  That was a very nice printer.  I got great B&W results with Epson ink
and Ilford Gallerie Classic Pearl.  Had to play around with the setting a
bit, but it gave me good blacks and grays w/o the blue or green tint I got
with other papers.  I don't have those setting anymore, sorry.  My printer
gave up the ghost and I went to the 1800 with I have yet to get good blacks
with.  My friend has the 1900 and has the same problem.   2400 or whatever
it is at now is beyond my financial reach/need.

Aram