Subject: [Leica] Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experience out there?
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 12:12:15 -0700

nathan, i have the 9-18 in 4/3 mount and the panasonic 7-14 in m4/3 both are
very good optically, if you plan to stick with the panasonic brand i would
recommend getting the panasonic. even though the mounts are interchangeable,
the "software" is not . the panasonic cameras do software correction for the
panasonic lenses and not for olympus. this really questions the
interchangeability, since these lenses  do need "software adjustments" in
the camera