Subject: [Leica] moving away from my M8
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 01:20:23 -0700

Since I don't use a smaller camera, my guess is that it's not the small size
of the EP per se, but that it's more convenient to carry, for most people.

What I do is either just sling the M9 (I have an Artisan silk strap which
works nicely that way) if I am using a "small" lens (e.g. the 35 or 50 'lux,
or a small bag when I am using a larger lens. It works for me.

Occasionally I wish I can take more macro photos, but other than that...

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] moving away from my M8)