Subject: [Leica] AGA Stoves
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:47:40 -0400

LUG:

Have any of you guys (or your wives) had any experience with an AGA stove?
 I have to decide what to put in the kitchen and, from everything I've read,
the AGA is the stove equivalent of a Leica ;-)  It's quirky to use, built to
last forever, and very expensive.  I've found a couple of used ones that are
very reasonable but I'm not sure about a stove that stays on all the time in
South Carolina.

TIA

Tina

--