Subject: [Leica] Acer Aspire One with CS4 vs. Capture NX 2
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:29:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hey! Where'd 'Merge' go??

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com

On May 14, 2010, at 9:18 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:

Akhil,
All I need is something to dobasic editing in the field - I am already
weighed down with a fair amount and weight of camera equipment, and believe
me, every fraction of a kilo makes it more bearable! I do not need an
optical drive, just an external hard drive for backup, which will come with
me irrespective of the laptop I take with me. It is way too expensive,
though - but 600 grams!
Cheers
Jayanand

When out standing alone in the field why edit?
A tiger might creep up on you and eat you. And have to fish a laptop out of
its mouth. I bet they are not delicious.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner