Subject: [Leica] M9 issues
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 17:27:59 -0700

#1 is definitely true with my 21mm 'lux (even monkeys fall off trees). The
2nd one is more subjective though? I mean there are velvia and there are
ektachrome....

On May 15, 2010 5:08 PM, "Stan Yoder" <s.yoder at verizon.net> wrote:

1) Fringing. This may have been discussed already, but I'm finding that the
tops of trees fringe into blue-violet, esp. with wides. Is this a known M9
artifact? Solutions? The de-fringing option in LR and PS doesn't help much.

2) Excess green. Opening M9 DNGs in LR 2.6.1, there is 'way too much green
saturation - trees, grass. I have to reduce it c.70%. Whatta?

Thanks for any comments, private or public.

Stan Yoder