Subject: [Leica] M9 issues
From: s.yoder at verizon.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 20:07:38 -0400

1) Fringing. This may have been discussed already, but I'm finding that
the tops of trees fringe into blue-violet, esp. with wides. Is this a
known M9 artifact? Solutions? The de-fringing option in LR and PS
doesn't help much.

2) Excess green. Opening M9 DNGs in LR 2.6.1, there is 'way too much
green saturation - trees, grass. I have to reduce it c.70%. Whatta?

Thanks for any comments, private or public.

Stan Yoder

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M9 issues)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M9 issues)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M9 issues)