Subject: [Leica] M9 issues
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 20:48:13 -0400

The fringing is usually due to the lens.  I have never had fringing with any
Leica lenses, but Canon wide angles are notorious for fringing.  It's not
due to M9 but to the lens.

The excess green is related to profiles.  Make your own profile or use LR's.
 For the M9 my profiles include a strong green minus.  You can read about
how to make profiles here:

http://www.fors.net/chromoholics/support/?w=GettingStarted

<http://www.fors.net/chromoholics/support/?w=GettingStarted>Or there are
plenty of canned solutions.