Subject: [Leica] Big new thing picture in picture merge; tree's with snow
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:47:37 -0700

Mark,

Interesting technique.  In this picture, one picture is, let's say wide, and
another one is zoomed.
And the CS4 when merging these pictures, resized the zoom one to match the
"wide" one?

Is this why the middle one is darker than the outside, and clearer?

Thank you very much for sharing.  I can think of a couple of way to make
composition similar to this.

May be this will be the next big thing, like the HDR stuff, but in a better
way. :)

-Pasvorn