Subject: [Leica] Big new thing picture in picture merge; tree's with snow
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:26:50 -0400

> Mark,
>
> Interesting technique.  In this picture, one picture is, let's say wide,
> and
> another one is zoomed.
> And the CS4 when merging these pictures, resized the zoom one to match the
> "wide" one?
>
> Is this why the middle one is darker than the outside, and clearer?
>
> Thank you very much for sharing.  I can think of a couple of way to make
> composition similar to this.
>
> May be this will be the next big thing, like the HDR stuff, but in a better
> way. :)
>
> -Pasvorn

Yes Pasvorn in Bridge or Photoshop and I'd imagine Lightroom  you just
select two pictures which seem to be taken at the same location
Tools/Photoshop/Photomerge.
Uncheck the blend thing which is checked. Or leave it on.
The middle image I'd already darkened and it left it alone.
If you have BLEND checked it would correct that. Make them all blend.

I've been doing some HDR too and just did my first real successful one but
this make me think outside the box. It think it makes for images which work
the way the eye works.

If when you seen a setting you really work it you ahve stuff to work with.
Both in an HDR sense and various stitching scenarios.
Beets an X-Acto knife and scotch spray glue any day I used to use those.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner