Subject: [Leica] IMG: Canyon Library
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:57:36 +1000
References: <4BF1BF9C.2000105@csdco.com> <159AB209-C43D-46CD-B448-540CFD61702B@mac.com> <4BF31900.7050605@csdco.com> <67F3034B-F831-4675-9D2D-DFFF290F0514@mac.com> <4BF478DB.8040307@csdco.com> <BDDBA20E-0178-445E-93AF-3687D707B313@mac.com> <4BF484D5.7030705@csdco.com> <33C07D94-F9F7-42B6-B7F2-30C4D26BB9E3@mac.com> <4BF5459E.7020305@csdco.com> <DD0BD4CF-68A5-4FAB-B23E-A45EDF93892F@mac.com> <AANLkTimQOW6onmVpyLvpOz__28eUYmXm6QKKZNpKC_Ez@mail.gmail.com>

Jayanand they had an  APO 280 in prototype form at least by last September.
I have a feeling that Doug Herr would be willing to carry it around ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Canyon Library)