Subject: [Leica] Vince's Bad Dell
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:51:24 -0400

Yeah well I'd hardly drive to North Carolina and then drive back up to
Croton, which is like 40 minutes from here; I'll just bring an aluminum bat.

But seriously money is so bad right now it will be months before I can shoot
500 on the used Intel Mac. And the Dell belongs to my university so I cannot
sell it. Alas alack. My own Dell is either overloaded with CS4 or has a
virus or both.  I'm stuck trying to solve the problem by finding the proper
driver.

I might be in touch sometime this summer as I'd love to bring my little boy
up to that park you had such lovely pictures of; where is it again? Along
the reservoir or the river?  Anyway I'm not drinking these days but I'll
have my usual seltzer with lime and cranberry while I advise you on whiskey
choices.

Thanks for that sage advice. I didn't know about the used macs and my (20
year old) son needs a new computer (which I will have to pay for; he got the
dreaded little "file folder" symbol that signalled the end of his Mac) so
we'll look into that.

Vince