Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/5/2010: battle of ideas on the T
From: neilbeddoe at googlemail.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 09:01:10 +0100

They are about as far apart as it's possible to get.  Am I the only one who
finds the horrendous abuse of English grammar in the McDonald's poster
offensive?  Too stupid to think of a verb? Throw a noun in there instead.
Neil

Replies: Reply from gorjn at yahoo.co.uk (g-yahoo) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/5/2010: battle of ideas on the T)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/5/2010: battle of ideas on the T)